To be eligible for on-campus housing, you must be enrolled at the College of Charleston, be under the age of 24, and be taking a minimum of nine semester hours per semester. You will have to sign a housing contract that is binding for the entire academic year (both fall and spring semesters). However, the contract may be cancelled for one of a limited number of reasons set forth in the cancellation policy below. Please be sure to read the following documents carefully.
Housing contracts are binding for the entire academic year (both fall and spring semesters).
- 2015-2016 Housing Contract (pdf)
- Spring 2015 Housing Contract (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Housing Contract (pdf)
- Housing Contract Cancellation Policy for Returning Students Only (pdf)
- Housing Requests for Students with Disabilities